Revision as of 11:22, 29 October 2010 by SMIL T.A.
You can "call up" a second SMIL script from a currently running SMIL using the <a> tag:
<a href="next.smil" actuate="onLoad" />
Place the <a> where a media object would go. Upon activation of the item, SMIL will start playing file next.smil or any other URL you place there.
- SMIL Media Objects: video, image, and audio objects
- SMIL Playlists: seq, par, and excl playlists
- SMIL Scheduling: daily, weekly, or play at specific times
- SMIL Screen Layout: multi-zone, multi-layer layout, scaling
- Animation: making crawls out of long pictures
- Conditional play: per-media item playback conditions